The business law attorneys at Zeldes, Needle & Cooper have experience servicing a wide-range of business needs for Connecticut corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, professional corporations, and other small business entities. We can meet the needs of clients in a variety of industries, no matter the size of your business. Representative experience has included institutional and private lenders and regional banks and other lenders, mortgage brokers, real estate firms, physicians and other professional practices, hotel chains, construction companies and contractors, gaming institutions, and consulting firms. We assist our business clients with all of the following services:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing business agreements, including buy/sell agreements, and contracts for the sale or purchase of business assets and equipment.
- Initial entity formation, startup, and organization of a new business for sole proprietorships, limited liability companies (LLCs), corporations, partnerships, and franchises.
- Drafting and filing secretary of state and other administrative documents such as certificates of incorporation.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing operating agreements, by-laws, and articles of incorporation.
- Issues concerning business restructuring and reorganization, amending corporate documents, and entering into or dissolution of partnership arrangements.
- Mediating disputes among partners, joint business owners, family-owned businesses, or employees.
- Valuation of a business or an individual owner’s interest.
- Buying or selling professional practices or existing businesses.
- Secured transactions.
- Tax or insurance issues and disputes.
Our experienced attorneys will work to understand the needs of your business and apply the practical knowledge necessary to help you with your individual goals. Zeldes, Needle & Cooper prides itself on its personal and skilled representation, and stays connected with its clients to ensure that any concerns or questions that arise are addressed quickly.
For more than 40 years we have represented individuals and entities in the Connecticut business community throughout Fairfield County and New Haven County, and will work to guide you and achieve whatever your individual or entity’s needs may be.