Five ZNC partners have earned the distinction of being Super Lawyers in the 2019 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers listings. One ZNC partner has earned recognition as a Rising Star.
- James G. Verrillo is recognized as a Super Lawyer in the area of Bankruptcy Business.
- Sabato P. Fiano is recognized as a Super Lawyer in Business Litigation.
- Edward R. Scofield is listed as a Super Lawyer in Business Litigation for an eleventh consecutive year.
- David S. Rintoul is recognized as a Super Lawyer in Employee Benefits for a fifth year.
- Jeremy C. Virgil is listed a Rising Star in the area of Personal Injury for a tenth consecutive year.
Super Lawyers are chosen based on peer evaluations, professional achievement, and research. Super Lawyers seeks to identify the top 5% of lawyers in each state and region as Super Lawyers, and the top 2.5% of lawyers under 40 years old or with 10 years or fewer years of practice as Rising Stars. For information on the Connecticut Super Lawyers process, click here.