Five ZNC Partners have once again been recognized by Super Lawyers for Connecticut in 2023.
- James G. Verrillo, is recognized as a Super Lawyer in the area of Bankruptcy for the fifteenth year.
- Sabato P. Fiano and Edward R. Scofield, the co-chairs of ZNC’s litigation department, have been recognized as Super Lawyers in Business Litigation. Sam was chosen for the fifth time, and Ed for the fifteenth.
- Jeremy C. Virgil, the chair of ZNC’s personal injury practice, has been selected in the area of Personal Injury for the forth time, after being named a Rising Star for eleven consecutive years.
- Lisa C. Dumond is recognized as a Super Lawyer in the area of Family Law for a third year, after being named a Rising Star for eight consecutive years.
- Marisa R. Pulla, ZNC’s litigation associate, is recognized as a Rising Star this year in the area of General Litigation.
Super Lawyers are chosen based on peer evaluations, professional achievement, and research. Super Lawyers seeks to identify the top 5% of lawyers in each state and region as Super Lawyers, and the top 2.5% of lawyers under 40 years old or with 10 years or fewer years of practice as Rising Stars. For information on the Connecticut Super Lawyers process, click here